CoinPeople.com

Coinpeople titlebar

thedeadpoint

You have FOUR votes for new images in the CoinPeople titlebar.

Voting ends on November 2nd.

If you cannot see the General Discussions forum, you will need to talk to an admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Link works for me. Check out the second link to join the by-subscription area of the forum. I put the poll in that forum to avoid spammers messing up the topic and letting the most dedicated members to have a decision.

I would suggest to narrow the bar since it's taking too much window space.

It fits just fine in a 1024x768 screen. Maybe you are using a lower resolution?

If the screen width is a problem, then maybe the coins could appear in the spaces above and below the words "COIN PEOPLE".

I like the link menus on either side of the logo and find them very handy to navigate around the board, so I hope they'll stay there.

I like the link menus on either side of the logo and find them very handy to navigate around the board, so I hope they'll stay there.

I've been here for 2+ years and never noticed them!! :ninja:

I'm guessing they'll stay.

After 34 people voted - a total of 119 votes - we have our four genres that will be featured in the new Coinpeople titlebar:

United States with 21 votes

World with 15 votes

Russia with 15 votes

Ancient with 14 votes

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED! I see that we have unanimous support for the new titlebar. I'm excited to see which coins will be up there starting, HOPEFULLY, in the new year.

I was hoping a surprise genre would be in the top 4 - like an error coin or a banknote. They had good representation but not enough.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Post US coins here

Post Ancient coins here

Post Russian coins here

Post World coin here

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please post a coin YOU OWN that you think deserves to be a representative in the new Coinpeople titlebar. Post your entry like this:

your name - coin description

LINK TO COIN IMAGE

For example:

thedeadpoint - Britain 1927 gold sovereign

http://www.omnicoin.com/coins/916562.jpg

ENTRIES ACCEPTED THROUGH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16th

From November 17th through December 31st, we will choose which coins best represent each genre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Russian coin entries posted.

Ancient coin entries posted.

Ancient poll open through December 31st.

U.S. coins posted.

World coins posted.

Round 1 results posted. Round 2 posted soon.

• 2 weeks later...
You have FOUR votes for new images in the CoinPeople titlebar.

Voting ends on November 2nd.

If you cannot see the General Discussions forum, you will need to talk to an admin.

Guess I'm getting old but I really don't have any idea of what this is about. New images in the Title Bar? Why? Where is this anyway? Guess I missed a previous post explaining all this.

And as to a General Discussions Forum, isn't that what this basically is? I don't see one with the name General. Never missed it, never looked for it, didn't know there was one. :ninja:

Heeyyyyy Carl,

I hope you're keeping warm up in Chicago now. Last I saw you had -1 degree windchill today!

Anywho, the titlebar is the image you should see at the top of every coinpeople.com webpage. There are images of 4 coins. We put to a vote whether people wanted to change the coins in the image and almost everyone agreed that we could use some fresh "faces" up there.

Vote for the coin FACE that best represent each genre of coins in the coinpeople titlebar.

This is NOT a beauty contest.

Voting ends Saturday, January 10th

US and World final round posted. Russian soon.

By the way, since we are voting for an obverse or a reverse, I will end the Ancient final round early and post the final coin and you can choose which face is best. So vote for the Ancient coins if you haven't!

bump. is anyone able to post in this thread other than me? some members are having trouble.

Looks like I am able to. :ninja:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived