CoinPeople.com

Catalogues

Johnny 1989

Not sure if anyone can help at all, I'm looking for a Banknote Catalogue for notes issued under the British Empire/Commonwealth and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction please :ninja:

Although I have a rough idea of costs it would be nice to have a price guide to see if the costs are correct, especially for QEII notes for Cyprus & the Seychelles, the price I have seen some of those for are astronomical & I'd just like to check.

Any help greatly appreciated

Not sure if anyone can help at all, I'm looking for a Banknote Catalogue for notes issued under the British Empire/Commonwealth and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction please :ninja:

Although I have a rough idea of costs it would be nice to have a price guide to see if the costs are correct, especially for QEII notes for Cyprus & the Seychelles, the price I have seen some of those for are astronomical & I'd just like to check.

Any help greatly appreciated

Not much of a suggestion. I would like you to look at this page[it was written some time ago] about price in AFRICA SEYCHELLES. Let me know if you agree with the writter....

http://africanbanknotes.com/jan07/seychelles%20banknotes.htm

It is not going to be cheap or easy to find..

You can try the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money. It should have most notes in it from 1961 to present. They have a version of that same catalog for notes dated 1960 and earlier as well.

Not much of a suggestion. I would like you to look at this page[it was written some time ago] about price in AFRICA SEYCHELLES. Let me know if you agree with the writter....

http://africanbanknotes.com/jan07/seychelles%20banknotes.htm

It is not going to be cheap or easy to find..

;) Ah, Seychelles with have to be left until I win the National Lottery then :ninja:;) I take ti the price is in US$?

Shame really, I think they're great notes

You can try the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money. It should have most notes in it from 1961 to present. They have a version of that same catalog for notes dated 1960 and earlier as well.

Thanks for that, I'll have a gander for it.

;) Ah, Seychelles with have to be left until I win the National Lottery then :ninja:;) I take ti the price is in US$?

Shame really, I think they're great notes

Thanks for that, I'll have a gander for it.

I was happy then to pay the going price 15yrs ago,and that at the time was also not so easy to find .Buying anythingless than the UNC notes will deface the beauty of the original design........

I was happy then to pay the going price 15yrs ago,and that at the time was also not so easy to find .Buying anythingless than the UNC notes will deface the beauty of the original design........

True I suppose, I managed to get a circulated 10R note for cheap (well compared to those prices :ninja:), which to be honest will do me, for now. Once I get it I'll scan it & post it on my banknote bank page

Archived