CoinPeople.com

The best of the British Commonwealth

MADISON

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Madison’s collection of solid 5 notes (#55555) really knocked my socks off, and then Scottishmoney comes along with an incredibly impressive set of notes too.

I may have to get back into banknotes. I forgot how much I enjoyed collecting them...

Madison’s collection of solid 5 notes (#55555) really knocked my socks off, and then Scottishmoney comes along with an incredibly impressive set of notes too.

I may have to get back into banknotes. I forgot how much I enjoyed collecting them...

CORRECTION---- All solid numbers ''5'' notes are belonging to ''SEE 323'', another collector friend in the forum.... :ninja:

guernsey10.jpg

Splendid, sir! Just splendid! I wish there were more notes that were still made with such artistry.... except for the lion. Poor fellow looks like he ate something that didn't quite agree with him. I enjoy battle scenes on banknotes, and would like to venture into collecting more of them someday.

• 1 month later...

Splendid, sir! Just splendid! I wish there were more notes that were still made with such artistry.... except for the lion. Poor fellow looks like he ate something that didn't quite agree with him. I enjoy battle scenes on banknotes, and would like to venture into collecting more of them someday.

2 nice AFRICAN NOTES to share with the forum...) :ninja:

919235A.jpg

919235B.jpg

914911A.jpg

914911B.jpg

another favorite african notes----) THE SOUTH WEST AFRICAN

sa-10s.jpg

sa-1956-1lb.jpg

917252B.jpg

917251B.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived