CoinPeople.com

1922 Plain Lincoln cent

corkykile

Jeez, that really is one strong reverse! I'm surprised you haven't changed your avatar image yet. Maybe a macro pic (zoom in) of the date w/o a mint mark.

THANK YOU EVERYONE>>>

Hey Numismatic Nut:

I have seen them go for 500$ or so. This one was close to 300$.

Hey deadpoint... if I told you I might be in big trouble. (I wanted to say 'if I told you I'd have to kill you'... but I thought that might be taken the wrong way).

Thanks TommyD... it was quite an adventure. Wait until I post about the second bag I bought... teehee.

Yes Brett... but it was worth every cent I spent on it. I am still working on some of the later coins.

I also got a couple of prime 1909vdbs, a couple of 12D's (not great, but fully readable), and other coins that the seller happened to toss in for fun.

Hey Carl... yes for the most part they are pre-searched, but the last time before me might have been awhile back.

Fortunately whomever did the searching missed that gem, who knows how many times.

I think this person just gathers up coins from storage lockers, estates, etc., and when they get enough to sell several lots then it is everyman/woman for themselves.

So much fun and so little time...

corky

Archived