CoinPeople.com

Collection of Notes added to BankNoteBank.Com

Darryl

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! :ninja: Some of the people that post in this Forum I recognize and some I do not. I collect many different things but lately I have been working on putting a collection of 65 Super Radars and Repeaters together. ( I was born in 65 and I served on the US Sub SSBN 656) As these things go other notes have come available and I have branched out a little to include different 65 Binary Notes. Over time I will post some of the other World and US notes I have collected but wanted to start here as a friend encouraged me to do so with this growing collection. I hope you enjoy it and if you see or hear of any notes such as these come available be sure to drop me a line. Any feedback would be great appreciated...

Best Regards

Darryl (AKA - uss656)

http://www.banknotebank.com/?collection=uss656

Welcome aboard! Nice collection of banknotes you have there - is it hard to find them with just these numbers? - you seem to have quite a few.

That's about 8 months of looking every day and making contacts with those that might be able to help. Thanks for taking a look :ninja:

Nice collection, Darryl. I haven't looked for such things, but it would seem practically impossible to find them. Can you tell me what you mean by binary?

Dave

Hello Dave,

Binary in this case refers to the number of different digits in the serial number. I collect notes with 6's and 5's and others collect binary notes like 1's and 0's which are considered true binary's. The term binary usually either refers to the number "two" or the number system "Binary" which is made up of 0's and 1's. You can find them either on Ebay or through collectors/dealers. They are very hard to find in circulation.

Thanks for looking! :ninja:

my other finding

Madison - Those are great notes. You should start your own thread so that others know to look. People that have alrady looked at this thread probably will miss these great looking notes. Thanks for sharing! Darryl

Madison - Those are great notes. You should start your own thread so that others know to look. People that have alrady looked at this thread probably will miss these great looking notes. Thanks for sharing! Darryl

Thanks Darryl. Will try !

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! ;) Some of the people that post in this Forum I recognize and some I do not. I collect many different things but lately I have been working on putting a collection of 65 Super Radars and Repeaters together. ( I was born in 65 and I served on the US Sub SSBN 656) As these things go other notes have come available and I have branched out a little to include different 65 Binary Notes. Over time I will post some of the other World and US notes I have collected but wanted to start here as a friend encouraged me to do so with this growing collection. I hope you enjoy it and if you see or hear of any notes such as these come available be sure to drop me a line. Any feedback would be great appreciated...

Best Regards

Darryl (AKA - uss656)

http://www.banknotebank.com/?collection=uss656

Darryl, Nice collection of 6 and 5. I remember reading sometime back on one of your posting or somewhere in your website which feature the US submarine. Someone found you a 6565656 or something like that. You were thankful to the person.

Incidently, I collect world banknotes with solid serial number 555555. I tried to collect interesting prefix one as well such as OUR 555555, MY 555555 and the priced ones such as super solid number E555555E, EE555555, A/5 555555 as well as first prefix ones AA 555555, A/1 555555, OAA 555555. At the moment, I have more than 50 countries with serial number 555555.

At the same time, I also collect rare high grade notes from Straits Settlements.

Keep collecting and expand your collection to world banknotes with 656565 other than US banknotes. :ninja:

Beautiful notes, Madison.... you have many of the same collecting interests as I do.

Dave

Thank you Dave. Your site has changed my outlook as a collector.Bank notes are more than an investment and an collector items. I'm still learning.....! Have you ever looked at Tod Hunt's collection? He has one of the finest both in French and the British Commonwealth as well as the middle East.......!

319_1215102438f_edited.jpg

Thank you Dave. Your site has changed my outlook as a collector.Bank notes are more than an investment and an collector items. I'm still learning.....! Have you ever looked at Tod Hunt's collection? He has one of the finest both in French and the British Commonwealth as well as the middle East.......!

Well thank you, I'm glad you like my site!

I've seen many of Tod's banknotes that he has on Ron Wise's web site, but I haven't seen a site of Tod's that shows a collection or gallery. Do you have a link?

Dave

I've seen many of Tod's banknotes that he has on Ron Wise's web site, but I haven't seen a site of Tod's that shows a collection or gallery. Do you have a link?

Dave

He does not has a site for gallery posting. Most of his notes are shown at Ron. He is helping and promoting Ron's site. Tod is a collector of many, many yrs and is at his tender age......Right now he is sitting on a gold mine.....

He does not has a site for gallery posting. Most of his notes are shown at Ron. He is helping and promoting Ron's site. Tod is a collector of many, many yrs and is at his tender age......Right now he is sitting on a gold mine.....

Ah, got it. Yes, quite the collection if those are all notes he has. Wow...

Dave

Ah, got it. Yes, quite the collection if those are all notes he has. Wow...

Dave

I did ask him once to spare a few,but it sounds like pulling someone teeth out. He is 95% into unc, if possible...very knowlegable at scare and rare notes...

Dave

Dave, nice PHP website. Your French notes are also wonderful. French printed notes are somewhat expensive nowsdays. I used to have a few French printed banknotes ( in unc ) bought in the 1980s. They were cheap. Now they are quite expensive especially the rarer ones.

I find the Italian notes and Spain notes are just as beautiful. Just like painting on notes. One of my favourite old African banknote is from Congo. The note features a 6 or 7 men rowing a long boat. It is a Belgian printed banknote. I am still looking for a nice UNC piece to add into my small African Continent collection. Nice engraving.

I used to have a static pages website but now I am still working on PHP on my website.

:ninja:

Darryl, Nice collection of 6 and 5. I remember reading sometime back on one of your posting or somewhere in your website which feature the US submarine. Someone found you a 6565656 or something like that. You were thankful to the person.

Incidently, I collect world banknotes with solid serial number 555555. I tried to collect interesting prefix one as well such as OUR 555555, MY 555555 and the priced ones such as super solid number E555555E, EE555555, A/5 555555 as well as first prefix ones AA 555555, A/1 555555, OAA 555555. At the moment, I have more than 50 countries with serial number 555555.

At the same time, I also collect rare high grade notes from Straits Settlements.

Keep collecting and expand your collection to world banknotes with 656565 other than US banknotes. :ninja:

Thank you See323,

As I look at this as a life time project and I'm only 8 months into it I can promise it will expand to include world notes. I have a few world bank notes that are not 6's & 5's that I will upload as time permits. World notes often are much nicer looking than the US notes and DeOrc already knows I have come over to the dark side. As my budget allows I will continue to expand my world collection. Thanks for checking it out and good luck with the 5's. If I see any I will keep you in mind.

Best Regards

Darryl

Archived