CoinPeople.com

1921 US Silver Dollar

Hello everyone....

I have just came in contact with a couple of coins that I would like to sell if they are worth anything. The one is a 1921 US Silver Dollar and the other is a 1922 US Silver Dollar. If anyone can give me any information on these coins, it would be very helpful! Thank you so much for all your help!!

Hi there, the 1921 is worth a around to a little over a hundred in average circ condition and the 22 is worth coin silver in average circ...but you need to read the rules for this forum please. You need to be a member for around a month and have 30+ posts so we have a chance to get to know you before selling anything. Please follow all forum rules and you are welcome back here at that time to buy and sell.

Thanks, and welcome to CoinPeople.

Is the 1921 a Morgan$ or a Peace$??

Oh yeah, lol.....that makes a HUGE difference. A 1921 Peace dollar is worth the good money, the 1921 Morgan dollar is worth about silver...less than $20. Sorry I forgot to ask that....lol. Duh.

I apologize, I am not really trying to sell it on here, I just thought that would be the best forum to ask the questions. I was new and didn't really know where to post it. As far as the dollar goes, it is a "peace" dollar from what they tell me. I have done research online and the image that comes up for the peace dollar is identical to what I have.

Does anyone know where I would go to as far selling it or taking it in to see what the actual value is?

The easiest....as much as I hate to say it....is eBay. Do a search for 1921 peace dollar and see what pops up. Just remember condition is one of the most important things with coins....compare your coin to ones pictured on ebay for a general idea of condition. But don't touch the faces, only the rims, DO NOT clean or polish anything, and make sure you don't bang it up.

Archived