CoinPeople.com

I.Rylov and V.Sobolin, Moscow, 1993

alexbq2

Here’s the catalog that I much admire:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150277014193

This was the first catalog that I ever owned, and though mine is falling apart I still use it, and highly recommend to people who are just starting out in Russian coins, and don’t want to spend a lot of money (although these days this might be an oxymoron).

Same here. I have same catalog for about 12 years. This catalog however does not give a correct picture of contemporary prices for Russian coins. It does not have novodels. I am far away however from calling myself an expert in Russian coins collecting. These days I plan buying Bitkin catalog to see a fuller picture. If cannot buy them - at least know all about them.

Same here. I have same catalog for about 12 years. This catalog however does not give a correct picture of contemporary prices for Russian coins. It does not have novodels. I am far away however from calling myself an expert in Russian coins collecting. These days I plan buying Bitkin catalog to see a fuller picture. If cannot buy them - at least know all about them.

I agree, but this is a good and inexpensive beginning. Also it is compact and covers a lot of ground. As for the prices, Bitkin no longer reflect reality either. Even the prices in the 2008 Konros do not accurately reflect the current dynamic reality :ninja:

Archived