CoinPeople.com

World's Fair of Money® Baltimore 7/30-8/3

UncleBobo

Anyone attending?

It's only a 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive for me so I may very well go.

FARK!!!!!

YOU"RE JOKING! NO! DONT SAY SO!

Is it open to the public on Wed and Thurs because those are the only two days I can go?

I thought the date was a week later when I was more free.

booth?? what booth would that be?? I enjoy my freedom... im a social butterfly... I just float around these shows... wheeling and dealing... I have a lost dutchman tee shirt that I wear... so if you see it.. that's me... or if you want to hang out or have lunch.. just have them page me

here is the schedule

http://www.money.org/Content/NavigationMen...heduleBWI08.pdf

I was thinking about taking my video camera and making a video journal...

I'd like to be in the blooper reel. Bring a baseball bat, a pinata, and a little kid, and I'll sacrifice what I need to to make it good.

Next year it will be in Los Angeles, it seems (5-9 August). Now that second part may still be an issue. :ninja:

LA is awesome. best part--i can fly in for the day, or stay the weekend (i have a friend who lives in studio city).

the stinky part--i'd have to fly. my november is turning out to be pretty much in the air the whole month, and i may be all tired of flying after that ;) my first trip, sfo-lhr, is turning into a nightmare (they've rerouted part of the journey sfo-slc-lax ... taking a just-under-one-hour flight and stretching it out for hours ... and that's in addition to the lax-lhr part!)

LA is awesome. best part--i can fly in for the day, or stay the weekend (i have a friend who lives in studio city).

the stinky part--i'd have to fly. my november is turning out to be pretty much in the air the whole month, and i may be all tired of flying after that ;) my first trip, sfo-lhr, is turning into a nightmare (they've rerouted part of the journey sfo-slc-lax ... taking a just-under-one-hour flight and stretching it out for hours ... and that's in addition to the lax-lhr part!)

How can one get tired of flying? I don't comprehend such ;):ninja:

Between work, airline, military reserves, and private flying I'm airborne well over 500 hours a year. Granted the constant back and forth over the Atlantic gets old sometimes but you should enjoy, or drink :-) that helps one to enjoy it also. I don't drink when I'm up front though ;)

Seriously though, I might have to make that LA trip myself if I'm stateside. Sounds fun and as henare mentioned when you have a place to stay that helps.

Ciao,

AWACS

I'll be there wednesday (today). If you're interested in talking to me, find a chair, stand in the middle of the bourse floor on your chair, wave your arms wildly yelling "Look at me! Look at me!" and I'll wave back.

I'd like to be in the blooper reel. Bring a baseball bat, a pinata, and a little kid, and I'll sacrifice what I need to to make it good.

:ninja:

I'll be there wednesday (today). If you're interested in talking to me, find a chair, stand in the middle of the bourse floor on your chair, wave your arms wildly yelling "Look at me! Look at me!" and I'll wave back.

:ninja:

Oh George, I'd love to do that! If only I get from Heathrow to the fair in a few hours...

Archived