CoinPeople.com

cervonets on ebay.

siluska

http://cgi.ebay.com/Russia-1922-1-3-5-10-2...p3286.m14.l1318

dangerous novodels, printed in 1994 by goznak i almoust bought one as genuine back in the past

. the 1 cervonetz has the same serial number with one of my replica that i have in my collection.

but strange that on right side i dont see with red KOPIA in russian, repetead several times.

• 1 month later...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Russia-1922-1-3-5-10-2...p3286.m14.l1318

dangerous novodels, printed in 1994 by goznak i almoust bought one as genuine back in the past

. the 1 cervonetz has the same serial number with one of my replica that i have in my collection.

but strange that on right side i dont see with red KOPIA in russian, repetead several times.

Can anyone here point me to a website that discusses such "novodel" printings? I have some imperial currency that is in absolutely crisp condition, bought on ebay about 7 years ago, and I wonder if I have reprints or originals. My initial though was that they were in such good condition because they had little chance to circulate once tsarist Russia collapsed, so they were kept in a drawer. How do you tell if they are reprints?

Can anyone here point me to a website that discusses such "novodel" printings? I have some imperial currency that is in absolutely crisp condition, bought on ebay about 7 years ago, and I wonder if I have reprints or originals. My initial though was that they were in such good condition because they had little chance to circulate once tsarist Russia collapsed, so they were kept in a drawer. How do you tell if they are reprints?

You can ask your question ( and post a picture) on www.bonistika.net -... "Форумы"..."Загадки"

This is russian site( the biggest one), but you can ask in English

Archived