CoinPeople.com

50 kopeck 1913

Evgenij

Yes, this is correct. I am waiting for arrival of this coin:)

As you know I don't comment on coins just purchased. One of our former friends (orest) used to do this and would sometimes back out of a purchase if comments made here were unfavorable. I'm sure you remember all about it. No, I think I'll just not comment at this point.

As you know I don't comment on coins just purchased. One of our former friends (orest) used to do this and would sometimes back out of a purchase if comments made here were unfavorable. I'm sure you remember all about it. No, I think I'll just not comment at this point.

That is fine. I also think that this is a terrible practise, but i mean if you look at my feedback, it should suggest to you that i am a pretty reliable ebay member (100% positive with almost 90 feedbacks)

Evgenij,

I seriously believe it is bad luck to post coin picks before you get that coin :ninja:

Bobh, got this super cool 1908 50 kopeeks, posted about it and it disappeared in the mail, on the short trip from Germany to Switzerland!

I posted about some coin, and it went missing as well. It did miraculously show up about 3 months late!

Best thing is to get your coin, take high-res pics, then post. Don't show it to anyone before you got it. ;)

I bought that coin recently, just wondering if anyone can share his/her opinion with regards to condition of this coin. Thank you

Looks nice to me ... probably would grade around AU-58 judging by some NGC examples I have, possibly MS-62. I was considering bidding on it myself, but it got too $$$ for me. :ninja: However, they are getting hard to find this nice at reasonable prices these days.

Archived