CoinPeople.com

How do they do it

Mark Stilson

"How do they do it" on the Science channel just had a section on the mint and the new dollars. I missed some of it. After seeing how the dollars are made and funneled around I can see why getting a clean ding free coin would be next to impossible. Had an interview with Harlan J. Berk. Last part of was get your dollars now. They are going to be hot items. :ninja:

I missed that show. But also have stopped buying any new mint stuff, proof set, mints sets, commemms, etc. There will be no great appreciation in value, and I can get then anywhere in the future if I want them. Like to start unloading what i have.

Same for me, Dan. I had been planning to get a proof set every year a while back but I don't have the room and I'd be much better off investing in silver.

Same for me, Dan. I had been planning to get a proof set every year a while back but I don't have the room and I'd be much better off investing in silver.

I don't buy anything direct from the Royal Mint unless it's something very special like the newly unveiled designs, I prefer to invest my money in Medieval silver! :ninja:

Clive.

Archived