CoinPeople.com

Some UGLY coppers

alexbq2

Also I could use some help from the Brekke owners. I seem to have picked up something that looks like a 1716 ND kopeek with some sort of an overdate. Is it listed in Brekke?

My 1997 Brekke supplement lists only 17/16 and 16/12 overdates related to 1716, both with "MA" mintmark, while yours seem to be "HA".

My 1997 Brekke supplement lists only 17/16 and 16/12 overdates related to 1716, both with "MA" mintmark, while yours seem to be "HA".

Thank you for the reply. I just got back from my vacation this week, and am still sorting through mail. The coins above are from that pile :ninja: and I did get the 1997 Brekke Supplement, I did not find that overdate listed there either.

What about the original Brekke catalog, does it list overdates? And if it does, does it have this one?

I also noticed that the supplement lists a 1775/74 and a 1776/4 polushka overdates! So my alleged 1776 polushka from a few weeks ago, can also be a 76/74 overdate?!