CoinPeople.com

Friday night auction #6

SlavicScott

I am going to start listing 2-5 auctions each Friday night, running for 5 days, ending on the following Tuesday. Hopefully, I can get payment received and items shipped before the following Friday's listing, but that will be determined by the payment methods, and any "layaway" or "trade" negotiations that may come up.

I prefer payment via PayPal or Moneybookers, (both are instant on-line payments), but I will gladly accept US$ cash, or check/money orders drawn on a US bank in US$. Unfortunately, it has become too difficult for me to exchange any foreign cash currencies, so I cannot accept them. I am also always open to entertain trade offers (after the auction is closed) as an exchange.(see my wantlist)

I charge actual postage & insurance rates, which will vary from auction to auction, based on the weight of the coins, and your location. All winning coins will be shipped in 1½X1½ or 2X2 mylar flips, well packaged in an appropriate sized bubble mailer. (these materials may also affect postage costs)

I will attempt to provide scans of each coin, however, if I list groups/lots of coins, I may not scan each coin individually. However, if you are interested in specific coins within a lot, I will scan anything you request. All scans will be of actual coinsavailable, not stock photos.

lot #6

USSR

1 kopeck

lot of 29

These are the 1961-1991 series. Missing 3 dates: 1961, 62 & 64. Includes both 1991 (M & Л). All are mounted in 1½X1½ mylars, on a 30 pocket page.

images on request

auction close: Tuesday 17Jun2008, at 20:00 (8:00PM) CST

starting bid: US$5.22 ($.18@)

if these don't go as a lot, I will be willing to sell them individually for $.25@

Archived