CoinPeople.com

ADVICE CONCERNING A RUSSIAN COIN'S BOOK

SOMMER

hello everybody ;)

i just ask you concerning a russian coin's book

because i just belong the world'coin , and i search a best books concerning these coins, what do you think about the

yzdennikov? i find one old yzdennikov for a low price?

thank you for answers

regards from france :ninja: and have good week end

jean

Here is one listing on ebay with a reasonable price. It's the second edition but it is in both English and Russian. It may be old but I find this edition very useful and still use it for referencing. It's good enough for basic referencing.

I forgot about the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300226512099

Here is one listing on ebay with a reasonable price. It's the second edition but it is in both English and Russian. It may be old but I find this edition very useful and still use it for referencing. It's good enough for basic referencing.

I forgot about the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=300226512099

good price, good book, reputable seller

hello everybody ;)

i just ask you concerning a russian coin's book

because i just belong the world'coin , and i search a best books concerning these coins, what do you think about the

yzdennikov? i find one old yzdennikov for a low price?

thank you for answers

regards from france :ninja: and have good week end

jean

Uzdennikov is a good place to begin, I would also consider Bitkin. Antikvarius apparently sells them for $120 US.

Uzdennikov is a good place to begin, I would also consider Bitkin. Antikvarius apparently sells them for $120 US.

$150 with shipping if memory is correct. It's a wonderful set and excellent value for the money. I highly recommend it.