CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 25 cent coin of the War of 1812 (Canada) from 2013.

Can you post a pic of that. I'd like to see the design as this is the first I've heard of that particular coin.

Couple goodies from the change machine at work -- 2013P White Mountain (NH) AtBQ, two Yellowstones, and a set of 2000PD Delaware SHQs that are in MUCH better condition than a coin out of change should be in... also, a 2013 cent at the grocery store. NIce to see coins in the same year they were minted! 'Course, I'm really looking forward to the Perry Monument quarter -- you could see it from my grandparents' place on Lake Erie, when the weather was right.

Finally get to post something of my own in here: toll booth into Richmond - 1964D nickel, toll booth out of Richmond a few hours later - 1961D nickel. Same line of booths but opposite sides of the road.

Got my first 2012 AtB quarter -- Denali, Philly mint. Also a 2013D White Mountain, making that issue the first one I have PD for.

All of the AtB quarters are scarce here. I haven't found any 2013s and only one 2012.

One of the banks that I use has a newspaper company as an account and they get tons and tons of quarters from all those machines. A bit of searching there could probably fill the Statehood and AtB collections.

• 1 month later...

I rarely even find the National Parks quarters in circulation here. Used to get a fair amount of Canadian change during the winter but the past few years not much at all. One of the fellows at the coin club was telling us that they pretty much use US coins in the part of Canada he comes from.