CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Nice collecting. What do they do with coins like this. I know the Salvation Army and Goodwill sell them online vs. just send them to the bank.

Aw that beats me.

Got a 1962 Canadian quarter a couple of days ago, both silver and Canadian are unusual in these parts.

That's cool. I never find the silver ones but a friend got me a 1944 quarter that he found.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning buying a drink at 7-11 on the way to work got a British penny as a cent in change. Later in the day got a British 5 pence in change as a dime. "The British are coming, the British are coming!"

:blol:

1946D Jeff has just found its way into my retirement home for well-travelled monetary tokens. :)

Come to think of it, I will have to get a few rolls of miscellaneous coins to stroll through while I'm out and about today.

Got a roll. Got five rolls of nickels, actually, and a roll of dollars.

Bupkus. The closest things to anything worth reporting were a couple of the Native American series dollars, and the '12PD nickels, none of which were already in my 'from circulation' folders.

All right, DreamFlight, what's your secret? :D

Got a roll. Got five rolls of nickels, actually, and a roll of dollars.

Bupkus. The closest things to anything worth reporting were a couple of the Native American series dollars, and the '12PD nickels, none of which were already in my 'from circulation' folders.

All right, DreamFlight, what's your secret? :D

no secret someome came in over with weekend and cashed out a couple of rolls

shocked of the results 1 cashier got an either roll of Buffulo's another with same plus the previous series before the Buffulo's

intreged bought a roll and got one with war time silver