CoinPeople.com

Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica's sister found, what I believe, to be a 1959 PROOF Jefferson in circulation. I'll have pictures up later tonight. As neither of them collect coins it was given to me as a gift.

No cameo effect but boy is it shiney and mirrored.

Found a 1923 lincoln in G and a 1960-D small date lincoln in MS-62/3 ish, blazing red....maybe higher MS even, I have no clue how it got into circ?! (too bad it wasn't a 1960-P small date and not the D lol.)

I just got back from visiting family in Nevada. While there, my parents gave me a 1986 Un Sucre coin from Ecuador that my father got in change. He first thought it to be a canadian quarter, but my mother's better eyesight caught it and saved it from being passed on once again.

I just got back from visiting family in Nevada. While there, my parents gave me a 1986 Un Sucre coin from Ecuador that my father got in change. He first thought it to be a canadian quarter, but my mother's better eyesight caught it and saved it from being passed on once again.

Speaking of Nevada, I got a "D" Nevada quarter and a '70S 1c today. First time in years that I got a state quarter in change in the year of issue.

Erica received a $2 note from the gas station. It's been pretty well circulated for a $2, even though it's a 1976/8 (forgot the year, already spent it).

I found a rather nice 1967 quarter. XF or there about. Out of the 1965-1970 range, the 67' is the hardest to come by for me. I can expect about 10-15 1965's a month in change.

• 3 weeks later...