Latest Circulation Find

Grifter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to make a little correction- star notes are separate series that are printed, and used to replace bills that have mistakes which are noticed. They are not reprinted with the same serial number with the star added. However, at times bills would be reprinted with the same serial numbers, but these replacements were not star bills.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been blessed by the silver gods I think lol! :ninja:

Last night at work (grocery store) I was getting quarter rolls for the registers and I noticed a silver quarter in the one. (These are the plastic "coin condoms" not the paper wrappers) Anyway all said and done in about 12 rolls I got 5.25 face value 43-64 silver quarters, 4 buffalo nickels, 4 war jeffys, and 10 40's-64 jeffys! I would say that is pretty good for one night wouldn't you?! :lol::cry:;)

I've been blessed by the silver gods I think lol!  :ninja:

Last night at work (grocery store) I was getting quarter rolls for the registers and I noticed a silver quarter in the one. (These are the plastic "coin condoms" not the paper wrappers) Anyway all said and done in about 12 rolls I got 5.25 face value 43-64 silver quarters, 4 buffalo nickels, 4 war jeffys, and 10 40's-64 jeffys! I would say that is pretty good for one night wouldn't you?!  ;)  ;)  :lol:

WOW :cry:

;)

I s#!t you not, I just got $8USD worth of 64-69 JFK Halves in change, from a cash drawer at a Viet Pho noodle place in Houston. I paid in cash and when the drawer opened I saw a whole till area full of halves and said I would take some in change. Turns out they were all Silver!!!! :ninja:

What a great day. I used to get some now and then when I worked in a grocery store during my undergrad college years, but 16 coins is my biggest circ find yet.

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Watching you from 30,000 feet (for the government...)

Got a slick buff out of ten rolls of nickels i got from the bank a few days ago. Woo.....hoo. :lol: Other than that, a few more drummer boy quarters to add to the hoard in the last couple weeks...that's about it.

:ninja: for the silver guys up there...AWESOME!