CoinPeople.com

Tom Chao's Paper Money Gallery

nutmegcollector

A collection of about 1800 different banknotes from 298 countries. Special exibits include hyperinflection banknotes, polymer plastic banknotes, Millennium banknotes, Japanese Invasion Money, Queen Elizabeth II banknotes and U. S. Obsoletes. Other paper money related items include Paper Money Trivia, Banknote News, Banknote Collectors and Dealers Directories.Tom Chao's Paper Money Gallery

• 1 month later...

Hello Friend,

Came to know about you from net

I have some rare indian banknotes for sale hope they may be of your interest,or please pass on info to collectors/dealers who may be intersted OK

RARE U N C A T A L O G U E D BANK N O T E

INDIA STOCK NOTE 1891 FOR 100 RUPEES ISSUED BY[P-280 USA 1860-91] ALLAHABAD CIRCLE,A VERY RARE uncatologued bank note of'' india stock note 1891''; with a small hole cancellation; as all notes are cancelled due to an finacial crisis of the world starting IN USA spreading to commonwealth and to INDIA. AN HISTORICAL PEICE .A MUST HAVE FOR RARE NOTES OF THE WORLD.

SIMILAR NOTE WAS ONLY ISSUED IN USA ONLY IN 1861-1890 with interest coupon attached.

INTEREST BEARING NOTES OF USA UNDER THE A CT OF 17-3-1861 [0897]

P 280 50$ eagle at center 7-3 / 10 % interest for 3 years coupons attached and printed with the bank note to be detached later as in INDIA STOCK NOTE OF 1890 WITH 4% INTEREST COUPON ATTACHED

1] 50 rupees BANK NOTE of DHRANGADHRA

2] 5 rupeesBANK NOTE of DHRANGADHRA in western india,

3] SHIP PASSPORT SIGNED BY KING OF JUNAGADH on 2 SEP1897

3a] KING monthly salary receipt is rare as the the salary of 30k was increased to 60k from this month.

4]Property tax payment by KING OF BHONGIR {NIZAMS}

5]UNIQUE HISTORY ABOUT THE HISTORY OF USAGE OF SALEM BANK NOTE

6]Bank of BOMBAY ,1-Nov-1860 rare date as this was transition period

7]New Bank of BOMBAY emergency note cum scrip for 6rupees ODD value and rare

8]RARE U N C A T A L O G U E D BANK N O T E

INDIA STOCK NOTE 1891 FOR 100 RUPEES ISSUED BY[P-280 USA 1860-91] ALLAHABAD CIRCLE,A VERY RARE

9]CARD BOARD CASH COUPONS ISSUED IN PALCE OF COIS SHORTAGE DURING WORLD WAR II,

PALM LEAF DOCUMENTS WITH SEAL OF KINGS STRUCK ON PALM LEAVES BY SOME UNIQUE PROCESS ,WE CAN SEE IT AS ON PAPER .

For detailed info on each item mail me or see http://rareindianbanknotes.blogspot.com/

thanking you

Yours friend in Numismatics

Musham musham@gmail.com

For more info see my blogs

www.philanumis.com,

http://philanumiscom.blogspot.com/

http://musham.googlepages.com/

Father of the Youngest Stamp collector in the WORLD

Calculated velocity of light from Nannaya Maha Bharata,

Prime minister Shri.Rajiv Gandhi released my book

Please Note: Members must have at least 25 Posts and must have been a member for at least 30 Days to participate in sales.

Archived