CoinPeople.com

Roosie die problems?

Like most of us here, I automatically check my change. Sometimes the coin(s) look a little different and I keep them for further inspection later. That was the case with these dimes I received. When I got a chance to inspect them with a glass, it looks like they were struck with dies in pretty bad shape. It's not always easy to tell if some of the areas of interest are from hits or deteriorating dies. What do you think? I certainly make no claim of numismatic value here, but there is some numismatic interest, in my opinion.

r2007pokl4.jpg

All four are 2007-P

r1rjv2.jpg

r1rcuvh2.jpg

r2roc1.jpg

r2rcuav1.jpg

r3ryc4.jpg

r3rcuvm8.jpg

r4rud3.jpg

r4rcuaj6.jpg

• 3 months later...

i have some like the last 4 pics but mine are all 2008 dimes.. has anyone searched roosies?? i find alot more die cracks on the roosies than the lincolns. but u dont see the dimes selling anywere but the pennies are everywere. i would take pics of mine but i dont have anything but a camera phone and it sucks :ninja:

:ninja:;) i just got back from walmart and i got a roll of dimes and it turned out to be a full roll of 2003p bu dimes!!! all of them but 7 have die cracks on them. like the last fours pictures and another weird thing about them the ones with the die cracks roosie looked like he got beat up his eyebrow had spots in it like he got sucker punched. ;);)

Archived