CoinPeople.com

Fakes form China

Doomer

I've seen these photos many times lately. No one seams to be able to prove exactly what they are supposed to be, where they were taken, why they were taken, when they were taken and lots of other questions. For all anyone knows they could have been taken in a California studio. I'm sure there are many, many fakes poping up everywhere but I'm at a loss why anyone would photo thier illigal activity. This is sort of like having someone taking photos of yourself while robbing a store. Makes no CENTS. I've seen and heard about the massive incoming of fake coins and some in fake slabs, but why photo them?

I've seen these photos many times lately. No one seams to be able to prove exactly what they are supposed to be, where they were taken, why they were taken, when they were taken and lots of other questions. For all anyone knows they could have been taken in a California studio. I'm sure there are many, many fakes poping up everywhere but I'm at a loss why anyone would photo thier illigal activity. This is sort of like having someone taking photos of yourself while robbing a store. Makes no CENTS. I've seen and heard about the massive incoming of fake coins and some in fake slabs, but why photo them?

If they're not genuine why go to all the trouble of making fake dies and coin minting equipment? surly not just for scaremongering?

You have to remember although illegal, if they were taken in China, I'm not sure the local authorities will be that bothered as it looks like mainly fake coins from other countries, and perhaps the local authorities have had pay offs. Who knows? Perhaps the pictures were taken by the coin producers or boss to be given to a prospective whole sale client as proof of production?

Yeah Carl

Your opinion is very important for us

Thanks for sharing :ninja:

BTW if you have fotos of quality made dies from California studio - please do not hesitate to share them with us

;)

I highly doubt that someone would fake these pics, I mean, what's the point? I believe that these are genuine photos of the illegal activities as Hus states.

I also doubt that anyone would be able to prove it as they were taken in China and these photos probably leaked to an outside source so they are hardly going to put "Photo Credited to..."

BTW if you have fotos of quality made dies from California studio - please do not hesitate to share them with us.

:ninja:

Archived