CoinPeople.com

Hi all ........

tonphil1960

Hi everyone,

I have been busy with seasonal pursuits, and am now attending school, starting a second career. How is everyone??

I see there are a few new posters, and also the same crew that was here when I left. I have been reading my numismatic books lately, getting back into the swing of things you might say.

Well just wanted to say hello, has anyone picked up any nice raritities in my absence??

Regards Tony P :ninja:

I am one of the new personalities over here........so let me be the first to say WELCOME BACK!!!

I have been on the PCGS and NGC board since around 2001 and have been collecting for probably around 10 years so I am not new to coins ;)

Haven't picked up any great rarities to speak of, but plenty of beautiful toners and some pop top Proof IHC's. :ninja:

Welcome to the "new" CoinPeople. What are you studying? I always find school interesting == sorry, not trying to be too nosey.

Hello and welcome back... I am relitivly new in the sense that I dont remember you... but I have been on th forum here for a good while.

Rarities... hmm... I am currently hoping I own a copper 1943 cent in this thread. If you know anything about steel cents, any input is more than welcome.

-Bobby

It's nice to be back studying numismatics again. I have many hobbies so I just have to make time for them if possible.

Art, after 25 years in construction, trucking, I am now studying to be a personal trainer, enjoy it alot.

Oh yeah, I collect, Barber Dimes. VG-EF, Large Cents in G-VG, and I am working on a short set MS 64 Walkers. Dabbling in World stuff too.

Regards Tony :ninja:

Archived