CoinPeople.com

2008 Alpine Skiing?

daggit

Was wondering does anyone think there was just a lot of "hype" over this colorized 25 cent that they were selling at the Petro Canada stations? Seems to me at a glance I saw quite a few selling on Ebay at one time. Curious...any thoughts? For those who don't know what I mean, the quarter has a 2008 date and is supposed to have a 2007 date.

• 1 month later...
Was wondering does anyone think there was just a lot of "hype" over this colorized 25 cent that they were selling at the Petro Canada stations? Seems to me at a glance I saw quite a few selling on Ebay at one time. Curious...any thoughts? For those who don't know what I mean, the quarter has a 2008 date and is supposed to have a 2007 date.

You can still buy then Petro canada stations for $7.95. I brought one last month

There's always hype over mules. Myself, I don't really care for the modern mules since they're mostly the result of confusion while making a large variety of mint product. (And now the RCM has a triangular coin - way to make Canadian coins looks like cheap NCLT)