CoinPeople.com

Ruble 1712

BKB

A beautiful example of a very scarce issue! :ninja:;)

Is it yours, BKB? If so, then congratulations on such a worthy acquisition for your collection!

Thank you. Too bad it is not a recent acquisition :-( Cannot get anything of the sort lately. It was always my goal to find a 1712 with this eagle paired with a portrait with no broch. I think that coin is the cutest one of 1712's. I guess the goal became an impossible dream at these prices.

Thank you. Too bad it is not a recent acquisition :-( Cannot get anything of the sort lately. It was always my goal to find a 1712 with this eagle paired with a portrait with no broch. I think that coin is the cutest one of 1712's. I guess the goal became an impossible dream at these prices.

We have a similar situation and a similar problem.

Here is my Slavic date 1707. I had a dream to get an Arabic date 1707 as its companion but that is now out of my reach because of pricing. :ninja:

1707roubleuj1.gif

We have a similar situation and a similar problem.

Here is my Slavic date 1707. I had a dream to get an Arabic date 1707 as its companion but that is now out of my reach because of pricing. :ninja:

1707roubleje5.gif

On the other hand, your slavic date 1707 is amazing!!! I only saw novodels of this quality. I personally would like to get 1707 with a small head. :-)

It is also the rare revised portrait type without the hair ribbon. And a wonderful example of it as well! :ninja:

This one is yours, correct? It is a collector's prize. ;)

Yes, it is mine. From the good old days.

Here is the one with ribbon. Some weekness in the middle of the eagle, but still pleasant.

• 4 years later...