CoinPeople.com

Silver over $21/oz

Coinmelt

Like your avatar, that is cool. Twenty years ago I wouldn't have dreamed that Bulgaria would be commemorating joining NATO.

Really :ninja: ? I have a nice rouble commemorating Russian-Bulgarian forever friendship...

Really :ninja: ? I have a nice rouble commemorating Russian-Bulgarian forever friendship...

Funny how things change when the yoke was thrown off. A few years ago when I was Kyiv, Ukraine, we saw some monument that commemorated Ukraine's union with Russia in the 17th century, it was a gift from Russia. It is derisively referred to as "The Yoke of Russia", it is amazing how it still stands. Today I was reading about the Moldova - Pridinistria conflict, how that is still going on, but the freely elected communist leadership in Moldava is pro-Europe and anti-Russia!

Funny how things change when the yoke was thrown off. A few years ago when I was Kyiv, Ukraine, we saw some monument that commemorated Ukraine's union with Russia in the 17th century, it was a gift from Russia. It is derisively referred to as "The Yoke of Russia", it is amazing how it still stands. Today I was reading about the Moldova - Pridinistria conflict, how that is still going on, but the freely elected communist leadership in Moldava is pro-Europe and anti-Russia!

Transdniestra was only for few years under romanian rule, in fact Tiraspol city was founded by marshall Suvorov. Moldova lost the opportunity of (re)union with Romania in 1992-1993 when Russia was weak. It is a foolish ambition the Transdnierstra affair. Better for Moldova will be to ask admission in EU, but it is a very poor country dependant of russian gas and the chances are near 0.

Back to the discussion at hand... the gold and silver market... I liquidated my positions this morning... i expect gold to fall to around $875-$850 here...but who knows

Seeing as you're a dealer with a store and all.. who do you sell out too and at what price (if you don't mind me asking)

Other dealers maybe...?

Seeing as you're a dealer with a store and all.. who do you sell out too and at what price (if you don't mind me asking)

Other dealers maybe...?

We ship a lot of stuff off to other much larger dealers.... Bullion and scrap gold is more like a secondary business here.. our main focus is numismatic but with that comes the assumption that we are bullion dealers as well. If I have to wholesale bullion, I usually get %98 of spot.

Back to the discussion at hand... the gold and silver market... I liquidated my positions this morning... i expect gold to fall to around $875-$850 here...but who knows

Perfect timing. May I borrow your crystal ball some time?

Perfect timing. May I borrow your crystal ball some time?

Seriously LD, is there some industry newsletter that goes around saying , SELL NOW!

Wow I like gold and silver I want it to go through the roof. In fact why not through my roof? Since it would probally fill my room with heavy weight coins by then, if that happend. To bad I don't have that many. Last I checked though, silver was like only 17 bucks an ounce. Which makes you wonder doesn't it?

I bought in Euros a couple a months ago and sold in Dollars earlier this week and made more on the exchange rate than silver's run up (the sinking dollar was pushing it up to high IMO), but I see the market starting to level out around 15-17$USD an ounce over the next couple of months as the dollar rises a bit, I am guessing around the EURO 1.51-3 mark. I thought Silver would bump near 25$US before sinking but the US economy didn't show itself to tank as bad as initially though (unemployment stayed lower than predicted). As the dollar gets strong silver will stabilise IMO and the US economy will wait to see how the IRS checks work before making a major move.

But all that is just rumour and conjecture, don't invest on my advice :ninja:

Ciao,

AWACS

Archived