CoinPeople.com

My Website Promotion

thanks and good luck for everyone who signed up... you should find my April newsletter in your e mail box today... In the may newsletter I will be announcing the winner of this coin so if you haven't signed up, you still have time,

Damn. I was sad I didn't see the announcement in there!

Otherwise cool newsletter. I was tempted by the proof nickel.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, cheap and pretty old proof coins are tempting. Matt is just trying to tempt me away from the Taler I am trying to buy! :ninja:

Very interesting blog!

It's interesting to see you are also planning to take out copper from Pennies as we already did this in 92... I really hope copper is the next silver by the way, as I have a big useless pile of it on my kitchen table!

Also, haven't we already had a period when copper's value was quite bolshy? around 1800 it must have been, as a Cartwheel Twopence contained it's actual value in copper (when the Cartwheel Tuppences were produced by Matthew Boulton in 1797) and I believe this was a significant amount for the time period. Copper's past high value was also the reason why the British Goverment didn't produce much small change in the late 18th Century (and periods before that) because Britain did not have vast reserves of the stuff and it had to be brought from abroad. Hence the Conders, which were produced by mining companies like Parys to further their own interests...

thanks and good luck for everyone who signed up... you should find my April newsletter in your e mail box today... In the may newsletter I will be announcing the winner of this coin so if you haven't signed up, you still have time,

I signed up sometime ago and I didn't receive the News letter. Should I have posted here that I signed up?

Thanks.

A few things.... Its getting close to the time for the name to be drawn for the gold coin! It will be in the next newsletter!

ALSO big news!!! after some time working bugs out.... I have opened up the e commerce section of my website.... This allows you to purchase coins directly off my website using paypal or a credit card!!! Neat huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived