25c caribou

25c alberta

25c saskatchewan

25c year / veteran

$1 loon

$1 terry fox

$2 polar bear

So that makes 12...

That's a whole lot of coins. And with the others that come only in the sets (X-Mas, 50c and those two hockey 25c) that makes 16.

If you count all them, I think the mint issued around 10 zillion coins this year :ninja: ;Still waiting to hear back on the Canadian colorized dollar, I'm having a province wide post office search done as we speak. My Dad's North (way North) of here, told him to snag me 2 if he can get 'em.

I'm betting that besides the distribution centres, none of the outlets got any.

There were approximately 1000 released to Canada Post, we even had a few in Napanee, but I never anticipated this would be "one of those" coins. The other 4000 were probably between the GP and dealers, with the brunt of them being sold to dealers. At first, you had to order $400 worth of material from the mint to be allowed to buy one, then they bumped it to $600.00. The old "bait and hook" Frankly, I find this disgusting. :ninja:

There were approximately 1000 released to Canada Post, we even had a few in Napanee, but I never anticipated this would be "one of those" coins. The other 4000 were probably between the GP and dealers, with the brunt of them being sold to dealers.

Interesting. But I would stand by my opinion that very few, if any outlets actually got them. Probably the city distribution centres / gov't p.o.s themselves.

And of the dealers, I'm thinking Gatewest may have got a majority share. They are the only ones who seem to have them...

• 4 weeks later...

WOW! That's some haul of coins just to get one of each. Of course the US isn't really any better if you start counting all the variants.

Circ coins + special finish for mint sets + proofs + silver proofs + ?

I can only imaging what it's going to be like when the Presidential Dollars start.