CoinPeople.com

Historic Coinage undergone a huge revamp.

Please check out my small-time website that's undergone a huge redesign and new coins added.

Please check www.historiccoinage.com out! :ninja:

Many thanks! ;)

Regards,

Clive.

Great site and great coins. Some of the "add to basket" buttons aren't showing up for me, but it may just be a compatibility issue with my browser (firefox).

Will have a look into it, I use Netscape but it appears to work on IE.

Many thanks for the comments!

Clive.

Many new coins added and all BIN and Add to Basket links now work perfectly!

Enjoy - http://historiccoinage.com/default.aspx

Clive.

Nope, I don't stoop that low! ;)

I will be adding more info on British coins soon as well as coin supplies, so keep an eye out :ninja:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers RD, look forward to doing business with you! :ninja:

How old do you have to be to get a PayPal account?

Clive.

i can get one now..but my mum wont allow me to use her credit card on the internet >_>... and she tells my dad not to let me use his either *sigh*.. so until i get a job and open a bank account i cant make a paypal account ;) so far until im 18 its all studying.. you know a levels ...only 1 year and few months left :ninja:

i can get one now..but my mum wont allow me to use her credit card on the internet >_>... and she tells my dad not to let me use his either *sigh*.. so until i get a job and open a bank account i cant make a paypal account ;) so far until im 18 its all studying.. you know a levels ...only 1 year and few months left ;)

Not too long then, just make sure you study hard and you'll be able to have as many coins as you like! :ninja:

Archived