CoinPeople.com

1726 plate 5 kopecks

RARENUM

:ninja: Sorry for the off-topic question, but how did you change "Choose your Title" to "Wonder if..." under your Avatar. I looked everywhere in my various control panels and personals settings. ;)

http://www.coinpeople.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=01

Look at the top box in the personal profile section, Custom member title.

Clive.

I have seen that if you report a USA coin, especially a high dollar one, that the auction gets shut down in a matter of hours, foreign stuff on the other hand, probably never. I once reported a gold bar that purported to be a California gold rush bar that was selling for $8000+, but it is on a list of known fakes, and that auction was down in a matter of hours.

I have seen that if you report a USA coin, especially a high dollar one, that the auction gets shut down in a matter of hours, foreign stuff on the other hand, probably never. I once reported a gold bar that purported to be a California gold rush bar that was selling for $8000+, but it is on a list of known fakes, and that auction was down in a matter of hours.

I recently asked eBay to ban all Chinese offerings of Russian roubles dated 1728–1729,

1747–1749, and 1752. The response was pure eBay: I had not specified a particular lot

number! On the other hand when I do specify a particular lot number the message is

simply ignored.

RWJ

Archived