CoinPeople.com

My Coin Collection!

NumisMattic2200

Finally got round to uploading my coin collection onto Omnicoin tonight, which is of course still an ongoing process due to the constraints of time. At the time of writing I have about 16 in there. Just thought I'd let you know and thanks for looking if you do decide to have a peruse through my collection. Top banana! :ninja:

http://www.omnicoin.com/user_view.aspx?id=NumisMatty

Nice coins. I like the 2 cent piece. You list the 1939 Seychelles rupee as from an unknown country. Isn't it from the country known as the Island of Seychelles?

Nice coins. However, I'd just rather look at mine, never photo them, make lists with Excel. Not even sure how to make a web site.

But looks like a great way to make a display.

Hi carl, this is not personal website it's a place where you just go an dupload your coins for free - you just click on the mouse a couple of times...

Nice coins. I like the 2 cent piece. You list the 1939 Seychelles rupee as from an unknown country. Isn't it from the country known as the Island of Seychelles?

Almost a nice point - except you have to tell it to Omnicoin not me :>/ as it doesn't list that country in it's Asia section...

**update - I just tried Africa -apparently it's regarded as an African nation, so I have now placed it... that was odd to me, where do they Maldives fall????

It's in the Indian Ocean and is an African Sovereign State, not far from Mauritius which I've been to many-a-time and is part of Africa.

Hi carl, this is not personal website it's a place where you just go an dupload your coins for free - you just click on the mouse a couple of times...

I figured that. However, I never put anything on a computerized site anywhere. Nowadays placing anything anywhere where someone that shouldn't have access to it can is just not smart. Way to many criminals today are a lot smarter than people give them cridit for.

I figured that. However, I never put anything on a computerized site anywhere. Nowadays placing anything anywhere where someone that shouldn't have access to it can is just not smart. Way to many criminals today are a lot smarter than people give them cridit for.

Yet, you will post on this (and other open forums) that you are a coin collector. What difference does it make whether you tell the prospective criminal what kind of coins you own or simply that you own coins?

Archived