CoinPeople.com

Full world banknote collection-help me with opinion

jokera

Hello guys.I`m newbie here and i hope that u can help me with some info.I have a full world banknote collection.From some of the countries i have just one banknote -5 or 10 or 1000 nominal,from some i have more than one banknote and over 100 coins too.The full collection consists banknotes from 217 defferent countries.Thera are banknotes from countries that already dont exist-ex-soviet repuplics,Yugoslavia and teritories and islands that are not independant .I've been collecting it for over 10 years.Could u tell me what is the the average price of that kind of collection and where i could sell it.

Best regards .

Hello guys.I`m newbie here and i hope that u can help me with some info.I have a full world banknote collection.From some of the countries i have just one banknote -5 or 10 or 1000 nominal,from some i have more than one banknote and over 100 coins too.The full collection consists banknotes from 217 defferent countries.Thera are banknotes from countries that already dont exist-ex-soviet repuplics,Yugoslavia and teritories and islands that are not independant .I've been collecting it for over 10 years.Could u tell me what is the the average price of that kind of collection and where i could sell it.

Best regards .

is something like "i have a car, how much does it cost" one is to have a ferrari and the other thing is a dodge...

if you can give more detailes, i am sure that someone will tell you a price. tri to lock in pick catalogs for aproximate value of each banknote

Hi Jokera, welcome to the forum here.

For what you have it will depend on the condition of the notes. Alot of banknotes are common and are cheap to buy, others command a higher price. There really is no average price without knowing what countries and denominations you have. If you want you can list them here and we will help you determine what your collection is worth. Pictures will help in many cases.

As for selling them-- if you are willing to take the time and learn what they are worth, you could sell them here (the forum requires you to have at least 25 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days) Other options are you could try selling them on eBay. Or take them to a local dealer. If the banknotes you own are mostly Uncirculated, it might be worth wile to sell the notes individually.

There are not alot of dealers that deal in world banknotes here in the US. So finding a dealer that will buy them could be a huge and time consuming challenge. Depending on how you list them on eBay will depend on the price you might get. If you don't provide a list of the country,date, grade and denomination it will sell for very cheap on eBay. The more info you can provide the better.

Selling them here first might be your best bet (remeber the rules). If after offering them for sale here, you still have any left you could always put them on eBay.

Again welcome to the site and we can't wait to see some pictures of the notes you have

Also post pictures of them on www.banknotebank.com

Its a free site that you can put up pictures of your notes as well as descriptions of them.... Tha will allow people here to see what you have and get a general guage of the condition.

Archived