CoinPeople.com

Very interesting EBAY Piece...latest in junk??

jroc

We have a new coin here which is an 1882 10 Rouble Coin, Nicholas ll. I am naming it "The Crystal Ball Rouble".....the forecasting of things to come. Highly collectible. Seller's Description below.......

1882 RUSSIA GOLD COIN 10 ROUBLE - CZAR NICHOLAS II

REF. #23

OOAK & HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE!

NOTE: THE PICTURES PROVIDED ARE THE ACTUAL ITEM/S YOU WILL BE RECIEVING, AND SOLD AS IS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PLACING A BID. WE ALWAYS TRY OUR BEST TO DESCRIBE THE ITEM/S IN DETAILS TO YOU, AND THROUGH ACTUAL MULTIPLE PHOTOS. THEY WILL BE PACKAGED WITH GREAT CARE! READ ON AND GOOD LUCK!

DESCRIPTION

CONDITION/COMPOSITION: 1882 RUSSIAN 10 ROUBLE GOLD COIN. SOME PATINA, EXCELLENT QUALITY(PLS. CHECK THE PICS). IT WILL BE A WHILE UNTIL ANOTHER ONE OF THESE COMES ALONG. HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE!

NOTE: BIDDING AND INQUIRIES ARE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.

Do you think that all of the Nicholas II gold coins this guy listed are fakes? Seems to cover almost every year!

I didn't look any further because the 1882 Nicholas II Imperial so undermines whatever confidence I might have in the seller that I just can't be bothered spending any more time looking at his listings.

I sent the seller a notice -- he probably doesn't know coins from cabbage since he advertises his store as a jewelry shop. His other coins look pretty good, although I didn't study them intensely.

There seems to be a pattern in the replies lately.....here is the latest from the seelre in question. Everyone seem to be doing a good deed for a friend... :ninja:

I would write again to eBay....but I am know I will get the same level of interest as always......the old...we try and make every effort toooo....but do nothing. Sorry to even post the crap.....

I am selling this for a friend of mine who inhereted it. I am not a coin collector, nor an expert. I am selling this as is.

- mlapinig

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. - Forrest Gump

If Forrest Gump collected Russian coins, I don't think he would have bid on this one!

With chocolates, at least you get -- chocolate! :ninja:

Not according to the EU, they and Great Britain have been trying to redefine chocolate for years.

Speaking of redefinitions by the EU, are they still requiring kilts imported from Scotland to be declared as "women's clothing" for customs purposes?

I rather believe it would be fair humourous to suggest such to a lad wearing the kilt. When I think of the lads in kilts, I think of beasts tossing telephone poles(cabers) and throwing stone for metres. But lately at the Scots games here, someone from Icieland have been winning, damnable Vikings anyway :ninja:

Archived