CoinPeople.com

For Trade/Sale 1923 Peace NGC MS-64

Ok, my friend made the mistake of trying to buy me a coin for Christmas, and I told him a common Peace dollar would be a fairly inexpensive gift, unfortunately he didn't understand about mintmarks and saw empty spaces in my registry set for 1923 and bought me a nice MS-64 1923. Unfortunately I already have a 1923 in MS-65, so this does me no good, and he asked the seller and there are no returns, so we are stuck with trying to correct this. I do not have a 1924 in my set, so ideally I'd like to trade this for a 1924 in the same grade (either NGC or PCGS) since they are pretty much the same value. Otherwise I am open to other trades for other dates, or for an outright sale for $50 delivered. If I can't work out a deal I'll probably just list it on eBay this Sunday. PM or e-mail me at jtryka@yahoo.com if you are interested. I'll try to post photos later today. Thanks!

Peace Registry set? Nice. I've been working on a Peace set (its what got me into collecting... that's how long I've been working on it) for about 10-15 years. I have had chances to complete it but I'm waiting for that perfect 34S or 28 to add... and one that I can afford too.

I'm jealous that you've got a registry set of nice grades. Have a link somewhere where I can see it?

Archived