CoinPeople.com

Adrià from Catalonia

Hello everybody :ninja: !

This is Adrià from nearby Barcelona in Catalonia. From the old Europe! I am here to keep in touch with new collectors and numismatists overseas. To be truthful and as my website says I am a numismatist for fun. That is, I do not buy coins nor anything like but I enjoy keeping in touch with people and sending them a few coins while they send me theirs.

About my collector interests I really appreciate 19th century coins and also coins written by using non alphabetical characters: that is mostly Asian and Euro-Asian coins. By saying that, I do not mean I prefer to swap with people from those countries; I really enjoy all kind of people.

{ edited to comply with forum rules on advertising } I am a member of Anversoyreverso, I am on the lists of Listadocol and I also hold a website which I think you can find there in my profile.

Best!

Adrià

Hello and welcome to CP. Swap/trade requests and such should go in the Advertising Forum. Also please observe the forum rules that state you must be a member for 30 days and have at least 25 posts before participating in this manner. Thanks.

Hello and welcome to CP. Swap/trade requests and such should go in the Advertising Forum. Also please observe the forum rules that state you must be a member for 30 days and have at least 25 posts before participating in this manner. Thanks.

Really? i did not know that. To be truthful... i'll be really busy during the next 2 months... maybe I will be dismissed!! YOU ARE FIRED! :ninja:

Benvinguts a CoinPeople, Adrià! Well, my Catalan is about as good as my Castilian :ninja: so the rest of the Welcome post is in English: I hope you will enjoy this place!

Christian

it's really nice to say welcome in catalan. sometimes i thought nobody knows how great we are as a nation: Dalí, Pau Casals, Ferran Adrià, Quim Monzó, Miró and even Ronaldinho and Messi are catalan people! ;) Cheers!!¡¡

Archived