CoinPeople.com

Cleaning house give away

Hiya and Happy New Year coming up ;) I'm cleaning up to make room for new and thought I would toss some world coins to someone that needs a few extras. They are a variety of conditions and nothing too special but what the heck they are free. If you are interested just post a "Howdy" here and I will draw a name Jan.2/08. Again...thank you to those who said prayers for my Sis, she is expected to make a full recovery. :ninja:

"Howdy"

I could do with some Darkside coins, too many hammereds and not enough moderns! :ninja:

Happy New Year,

Clive.

Hiya and Happy New Year coming up ;) I'm cleaning up to make room for new and thought I would toss some world coins to someone that needs a few extras. They are a variety of conditions and nothing too special but what the heck they are free. If you are interested just post a "Howdy" here and I will draw a name Jan.2/08. Again...thank you to those who said prayers for my Sis, she is expected to make a full recovery. :ninja:

Sure thing!

6pyzzh4.jpg

Thanks!

Sorry that I missed the giveaway but I'm awfully glad to hear that your sis is doing so well.

Congrats Doc.

Hey, daggit!

Sorry I missed your contest but glad to hear your sister is doing better.

Happy new year, sweetie!

Congrats, Doc!

Archived