CoinPeople.com

Catalog with coins of the UK

Mortyr2012

Hey!

I really would like to start collecting the coins of the United Kingdom, I really like the designs.. As you all might know, there aren't only the coins of Great Britain wearing the Queen's head, they're Fiji, Isle of Man, Australia, Canada etc etc..

So, my question is, is there any catalog containing all those British territories, or do I have to use the Krause Mishler? I prefer catalogs that give me more information, more specific than the KM.. So, any ideas?

Sorry, if my question was asked frequently, I'm just a bit tired and lazy.. :ninja:

Marvin

( PS : I hope I didn't make too much mistakes and you understand everything.. I still learn English in school ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot think of a catalog that covers Commonwealth territories as well, if so it must be a huge book!

You might have to buy several books.

- Clive.

I cannot think of a catalog that covers Commonwealth territories as well, if so it must be a huge book!

You might have to buy several books.

- Clive.

Hi Clive,

Yes I'll try to do that.. The KM helps a lot, but when there are bigger countries like the UK, Canada or Australia, I'll buy some better catalogs.

Best wishes

Marvin

Archived