CoinPeople.com

Hi from Kent in the United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

I am a new banknote collector from Kent in UK. I discovered paper money collecting by accident but I love it to bits. Why? Because the notes are beautiful, artistic but most importantly always tell a story revealing the heart of the country that issues them. I am glad that I found this site as I have a lot to learn.

Welcome Kent I know you will enjoy it here we deal a lot in american money but thats not the rule we like the beauty of money from anywhere. I don't know much about banknotes but we have people that do. Anyway welcome to CP

Welcome Kent I know you will enjoy it here we deal a lot in american money but thats not the rule we like the beauty of money from anywhere. I don't know much about banknotes but we have people that do. Anyway welcome to CP

Welcome aboard, there are several of us hardcore collectors of paper money here. See my website below to see what I collect.

I collect anything from anywhere with attractive ladies on it. And searching for a Helmeted Britannia Fiver, O'Brien series, in crisp uncirculated.

Welcome Kent and join in the fun!

I am a relatively new collector, just a few months in the making. This hobby grabbed me and I can't get it off me, so I just decided to go with it. I, too, like the colorful and historical banknotes. Although that is not my main focus I see ones that catch my eye and my head turns from the coins and next thing I know I am getting a new banknote or two.

Hope you have a good time here and learn a lot like I have done. These CP's are great!

Corky

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

I am a new banknote collector from Kent in UK. I discovered paper money collecting by accident but I love it to bits. Why? Because the notes are beautiful, artistic but most importantly always tell a story revealing the heart of the country that issues them. I am glad that I found this site as I have a lot to learn.

Welcome to Coinpeople - (Banknotes too)! Hope to see you around the site!

Welcome Paper Money Collecting, I'm over in Surrey!

I look forward to getting to know you and your collections.

Regards,

Clive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...