CoinPeople.com

Hello everyone and greetings from Portugal

Sorry for my english... I know that is very very bad :ninja:

Fishing for compliments, eh? Your English is fine - we talk about coins here, not about grammar or orthography. ;) Welcome, and enjoy this place!

Christian

Hello, my name is Pedro and i´m from Porto, Portugal and i´m a Commemorative Euro and Portuguese Republic Coin Collector.

I also collect banknotes from Portugal and other countries.

Sorry for my english... I know that is very very bad :ninja:

Welcome. Your English is excellent. ;)

av-4483.jpg

Tell us about your avatar, shown above. It looks like very high relief, so I'm guessing that it is a medal and not a coin. It is a very beautiful design. ;)

Firstly, thank you for the kind reception that I had in this forum. About my avatar... that´s in fact a coin and not a medal. It´s a 10 Escudos silver coin of 1928 from the Portuguese Republic celebrating the Battle of Ourique. It is my favorite Portuguese coin. You can all see it with more detail in the gallery.

Thank You :ninja:

Hello Pedro!

Welcome from Germany. If you are collecting Commemorative Coins of Portugal, do you know the programme of 2009? Is there finally a EURO Commemorative Coin on the 700th anniversary of the University of Coimbra?

:ninja:;);)

Hello Pedro!

Welcome from Germany. If you are collecting Commemorative Coins of Portugal, do you know the programme of 2009? Is there finally a EURO Commemorative Coin on the 700th anniversary of the University of Coimbra?

:ninja:;);)

Sorry to say but I dont know if there is going to be one. I´m only familiar with the programme for 2008... but it sure deserves one.

welcome Orlock.

I collect coins from Portugal and your avitar is by far my favorite coin that I own from Portugal. if you have any pre 1940 coins you want to sell or trade for any U.S. stuff let me know.

have a great time here!