CoinPeople.com

Hi from Cali

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself here even after I've met a number of great people on this site and have learned much already. :ninja:

Just returning to the hobby, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the historical details and technical nuances to coinage.

My next collecting direction is the early American issues, such as draped bust cents, and I'll look forward to chatting on the subject here.

Cheers,

Kurt

Welcome to our addiction discussion forum, where we only serve to feed your addictions and not rid you of them :ninja:

BTW the Early American Series can be sooohh exhilarating, I have Liberty Cap cent from 1794 that I have owned for a while now, but last year I bought a 1799 $1 in nice original even toning. See my website linked below and find in American Lovelies.

Welcome to our addiction discussion forum, where we only serve to feed your addictions and not rid you of them :ninja:

BTW the Early American Series can be sooohh exhilarating, I have Liberty Cap cent from 1794 that I have owned for a while now, but last year I bought a 1799 $1 in nice original even toning. See my website linked below and find in American Lovelies.

Those are some beautiful examples...thanks for sharing!

Archived