CoinPeople.com

want to trade some banknotes

hi. i am from bucharest romania europe. i want to trade- or in some case buy some banknotes and coins from exotic islands.

i have a huge lot of different banknotes from the world especialy france( 1793-1971 ) russia(1898-2004 cca75pieces), germany 1908-1961),austria, serbia and yugoslavia(1941-2000) occupation notes issued by germany, allies , japa, ussr ,- in total cca 700 piece from 100 countrys

and of course romanian ones from 1917-2007 cca 1000 pieces.

olso some coins from 1700-2000 that doesn't intyeres me any more.

instead, i want banknotes from france, russia, ocupation notes and banknotes with greek and roman riuns on it. an some coins from exotic islands from pacific like pitcairn or chrismas island.

i have a list of banknotes-soon on banknotebank to. yet because i might be wrong about grading and identifing the pieces( acording to pick volumes), i will olso send a picutre.

for coins a picture...not a list

i want to create a solid relation with you, i dont want to make a exchange and then never speeak to you again. i dont want to cheat enyone.

if you are interested in exchanges with me please pm me give a email adress. thank you.

When you get a list together, I am always on the look for notes of Romania, France, some Russia, and Jugoslavija. Now I need 20 Lei of Romania from 1950 in new unused conditions. Problem I have of collecting Romania notes is more I get, the more I want.

I have many countries notes without women on them that I think I will trade away, Saudi Arabia, some African, Latin America etc, but also many USA notes.

hi. i am from bucharest romania europe. i want to trade- or in some case buy some banknotes and coins from exotic islands.

i have a huge lot of different banknotes from the world especialy france( 1793-1971 ) russia(1898-2004 cca75pieces), germany 1908-1961),austria, serbia and yugoslavia(1941-2000) occupation notes issued by germany, allies , japa, ussr ,- in total cca 700 piece from 100 countrys

and of course romanian ones from 1917-2007 cca 1000 pieces.

olso some coins from 1700-2000 that doesn't intyeres me any more.

instead, i want banknotes from france, russia, ocupation notes and banknotes with greek and roman riuns on it. an some coins from exotic islands from pacific like pitcairn or chrismas island.

i have a list of banknotes-soon on banknotebank to. yet because i might be wrong about grading and identifing the pieces( acording to pick volumes), i will olso send a picutre.

for coins a picture...not a list

i want to create a solid relation with you, i dont want to make a exchange and then never speeak to you again. i dont want to cheat enyone.

if you are interested in exchanges with me please pm me give a email adress. thank you.

Can you PM me a list of your note? ANd please tell me what you want? I collcting UNC banknotes from Vietnam, Russia, America, China.

Thanks

Bang

• 2 months later...

Im looking for some Romanian notes. Send me a list of what you have or what you can get.....

Check out my Banknote Bank account and see if there is anything you want to trade for.....

Im looking for some Romanian notes. Send me a list of what you have or what you can get.....

Check out my Banknote Bank account and see if there is anything you want to trade for.....

i have sent it via pm. first find sometihing nice from me and we will see

Archived