CoinPeople.com

For sale, make an offer West German coins+paper money

I have for sale, approximately (mixed dates) 4x50 pfennig, 15x1 mark, 50x2 mark, 2x5 mark(non commemorative), 20x5 mark commemorative(1970,s and 80's issues, I don't believe any are silver), as well as a 1991 circulated 20 dm note and a 1989, circulated 100 dm note. I figured I would offer all here, prior to ebay listing, total in German marks is 347 mark. I will accept payment by paypal, postal money order or cash (although not recommended, but I have never had a problem in sending or receiving cash). You can either pm me or e-mail me directly at franzdew@hotmail.com, either with offers or questions. I can send scans of any or all upon request.

My apologies for being MIA so long, have had a lot on the go and a lot to deal with, the latest being my German Grandfather passed away yesterday at the age of 96 (almost 97). The only part that had made his passing non-devastating is age, I had a feeling he was on his way out, and thankfully, I made it to Germany last year for a visit.

Franz

I have for sale, approximately (mixed dates) 4x50 pfennig, 15x1 mark, 50x2 mark, 2x5 mark(non commemorative), 20x5 mark commemorative(1970,s and 80's issues, I don't believe any are silver), as well as a 1991 circulated 20 dm note and a 1989, circulated 100 dm note. I figured I would offer all here, prior to ebay listing, total in German marks is 347 mark. I will accept payment by paypal, postal money order or cash (although not recommended, but I have never had a problem in sending or receiving cash). You can either pm me or e-mail me directly at franzdew@hotmail.com, either with offers or questions. I can send scans of any or all upon request.

My apologies for being MIA so long, have had a lot on the go and a lot to deal with, the latest being my German Grandfather passed away yesterday at the age of 96 (almost 97). The only part that had made his passing non-devastating is age, I had a feeling he was on his way out, and thankfully, I made it to Germany last year for a visit.

Franz

Franz