CoinPeople.com

20p neandeathal skull 2004

pamela

hi im a new :ninja: so im sorry if this is a novice question, i wanted to advertise this on ebay, but after googling i could'nt find anything on it, im most probably looking in the wrong places, if theres a link / if its already been posted anywhere that would be great , thankyou ! ;)

Isle of Man??...I don't think you could make much with the coin. you should probably wait until you have at least a few more of them..

hi there!!! its gibralter,i think your right,tho i have a christmas 2001 isle of man with carol singers i could put with it!! heh , nah its a bit of fun really, but was a bit frustrated i cant find anything on the skull x

Hi,

Where is Easy Yorkshire? lol

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,326

I also agree, wait till you have a few more commemoratives or other coins and sell them as a lot.

All the best,

Clive.

Hi,

Where is Easy Yorkshire? lol

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,326

I also agree, wait till you have a few more commemoratives or other coins and sell them as a lot.

All the best,

Clive.

Close to where I live!

yay! Hey there neighbour...

• 2 weeks later...
Close to where I live!

yay! Hey there neighbour...

lol i think il keep my easy yorkshire name there! heh, iv got in my possession a £2 coin, thorwalds cross, its up on ebay right now. the thing is, now iv a habit of checking £2, 20p , 50p coins in my shop change, its not such a bad habit but , i even check my kids and my parents cange sometimes :ninja: oh well ;))

• 2 weeks later...

HI, IV ADDED A SELECTION OF COINS TO AN EBAY LISTING, IS THERE ANY GOOD COINS IN THERE ? I HAVENT TITLED IT VERY WELL AND TRUTHFULLY HAVENT A CLUE!

Please follow the advertising rules of the forum. You must be a member for 30 days and have 25 or more posts before any advertisements can be placed.

Archived