CoinPeople.com

Imperial Russian platinum coin - where can I find one

gxseries

I'm looking to get a F+ platinum coin sometime in the future but they kinda disappeared from the market for some reason - they must be pretty popular now! Curses, I could have got a F+ platinum ruble for under 300USD three years ago. ;) Now that's barely the platinum melt value. Oh those were the days :ninja:

Does anyone know where they are being offered at the moment other than molotok.ru? ;) As well as a rough estimate for the price these days?

Cheers ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to get a F+ platinum coin sometime in the future but they kinda disappeared from the market for some reason - they must be pretty popular now! Curses, I could have got a F+ platinum ruble for under 300USD three years ago. ;) Now that's barely the platinum melt value. Oh those were the days :ninja:

Does anyone know where they are being offered at the moment other than molotok.ru? ;) As well as a rough estimate for the price these days?

Cheers ;)

Hey Gx: www.coinvault.com may be a place to watch. I sold a couple of plats there a few months ago. you might be talking a couple of grand, but it can vary with lower grades. Best -

Archived