CoinPeople.com

Upcoming Long Beach, CA / Heritage auction

bobh

It's over and I walked away with 1 of the 2 coins I was bidding on...

This one is mine

This one I was not so lucky with.

I was going to get in but the price skyrocketed out of my price range in a hurry...

Overall strong money was paid for things that are simply not in the condition for the money. I'm strictly referring to the Soviet era stuff. Even the 1923 Chervonetz in AU brought in almost $3,000 Seems high, knowing a seller asking less for a mint state example...

Oh, well... At least I'm finished with my 50 Rouble gold. I'm hoping this coin will get PF69UCAM at NGC. I could have bought a PF68UCAM for $350 but I'm taking a chance to get the 69. I'd really like to have a matched set. The only 2 graded by NGC have both scored 68...

It's over and I walked away with 1 of the 2 coins I was bidding on...

This one is mine

This one I was not so lucky with.

I was going to get in but the price skyrocketed out of my price range in a hurry...

Overall strong money was paid for things that are simply not in the condition for the money. I'm strictly referring to the Soviet era stuff. Even the 1923 Chervonetz in AU brought in almost $3,000 Seems high, knowing a seller asking less for a mint state example...

Oh, well... At least I'm finished with my 50 Rouble gold. I'm hoping this coin will get PF69UCAM at NGC. I could have bought a PF68UCAM for $350 but I'm taking a chance to get the 69. I'd really like to have a matched set. The only 2 graded by NGC have both scored 68...

yup, Chervonec got recorded price for not even UNC condition.

I can imagin how much it will worth in MS high grade ;)

Probably 4k ? :ninja:

Archived