CoinPeople.com

Ice-hockey anyone?

Sir Sisu

Auctioning off a double that I have. This was to commemorate the Ice Hockey World Championships held in Finland that year.

Ag500

35mm

23g

400,000 pieces

Unc pieces only. If the field seems "cloudy", that is because it is. For some reason it is common to this coin. My other one has it as well.

No starting price but since shipping will be $1, in practice you can consider the starting price as $1. I really don't have a preference about the bid increments, but just so that no one snipes it at the last moment by $0.01, I will set the increments at $0.25.

Paypal or cash

Auction ends on Sep 30 Sunday 09:00 my time or 02:00 US eastern time.

Cuatro genuino nosotros dólares - un jefferson, un ike, un Washington que dobla y dos mitades de Kennedy. El más algún otro pedazo del material numismático que encuentra mentir alrededor de mi oficina. es totalemente de cinco dolares mas' por el amigo.

Cuatro genuino nosotros dólares - un jefferson, un ike, un Washington que dobla y dos mitades de Kennedy. El más algún otro pedazo del material numismático que encuentra mentir alrededor de mi oficina. es totalemente de cinco dolares mas' por el amigo.

If I have understood this correctly, Art has the winning bid.

Congrats and thanks for the interest! :ninja:

My bid --

1 - Washington dollar that folds

1 - Jefferson dollar

1 - Ike dollar

2 - Kennedy Half Dollars

I'll get them packaged and off to you early in the week. Thanks for the fun auction.

Archived