CoinPeople.com

FYI

corkykile

Get better quick!

Thanks Daggit.

Been meaning to tell you that your avatar coin is beautiful. Looks like it should be framed and in a museum.

Am getting a little bit stronger, but it won't cure whatever it is we haven't figured out.

Doesn't mean I not interested in continuing with coining when I get a fresh breath of air. :ninja:

Corky

its ok corky im all stuffy and tired feel like crap!!!

Sure wish my problem was as easy to deal with.

Had to have family here to help me with everything and am just now being able to walk upright like a human person.

But, I got a lot of new coins in the mail... and have ordered a great deal more. Maybe there will be something to brighten everyone's day.

Corky

hope you get well corky ;) its no prob the imp thing is your health ..take it easy ;) an you'll be up on your feet in no time ;)

Thanks RD... I am still working on the list I promised and am still getting more coins in the mail.

Will keep on truckin, but at one heck of a slow pace.

Sure is awful getting old... I mean older. :ninja:

Corky

i dont mind if i even get em next yr ...your health is more imp .. an eheh every1 is gettin older :ninja: its not only you !!! ;) time passes fast these days

tell me about it lol it feels like yesterday i was a freshman now im a senior almost there!!!

Archived