CoinPeople.com

PR69 Ultra vs PR70 Deep

Burks

Hello CladKing, welcome 2 the forum!

JoanJet, I'm doing the same thing...but $900 is way too high. U can buy an set, individually for about $500 to $550. I buy 5 or 6 a month. I'm missing 8 ASE's now, I have ALL the Keys except the'94 and '95. I'm at about $300 now. I need 89, 90, 92, 93, 94,95, 98 and 99. ;)

I am paying $39 per coin and $9.60 for the tax, shipping and handling/insurance - this is from the Home Shopping Network. I would have to pay $30 per coin to have it certified myself (with no guaranty that it would grade to a 69), so I thought this was not a bad price. So the total actually comes to $972 for 20 coins. I have 86-90 so far, they send me one per month. I do not want anything graded from any place other than ICG (where these are graded), PCGS, or NGC, and I believe they all charge $30 to certify a coin. At any rate, they are also throwing in a very nice wooden box with a felt lining for free and I liked that too! :ninja:

Unless it is yesterday's 68 and not tomorrow's 68 which are both probably much different than last year's 68 or next year's 68. ;)

yeah yah never know what'll happen but i think paying for that number is worth it if you know you can resell it for more than you paid for it at any given moment.. and if you can afford to hang onto it, values in that range get more action than the 67.... save it for a couple decades and buy a new car with your $1500 investment... one year even, pay a few bills for free...

just for collection's sake... forget it, i'd go for the 67 in a heartbeat :ninja: we all know that the only difference is that dumb number on the plastic....

Guest Stujoe
just for collection's sake... forget it, i'd go for the 67 in a heartbeat :ninja: we all know that the only difference is that dumb number on the plastic....

The real money goes to those folks who can get that $7 in the right numbered piece of plastic. Of course, a lot of them spend a lot of money rolling the dice until they get it. ;)

• 2 years later...