CoinPeople.com

5 RUBLES

Edwarz_I

Hello Everyone! I just found out that my family has three 5 Rubles golden coins. I dont intend on selling them, but am curious of their values. They are Nicolai's coins from: 1835, 1842 and Nicolai II from 1902. If anyone is familiar with these coins and can give me an approximate value, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Hello Everyone! I just found out that my family has three 5 Rubles golden coins. I dont intend on selling them, but am curious of their values. They are Nicolai's coins from: 1835, 1842 and Nicolai II from 1902. If anyone is familiar with these coins and can give me an approximate value, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

depends on a grade or at least make high resolution pics to show

Easily a few hundred if not thousand depending on the grade. Russian coins are so hot that you might be getting a few PMs bugging you to sell the coins to them. The best thing is, post the photos and we might be able to tell you a better idea of how much it can be worth. The earlier gold pieces, both 1835 and 1842 are definately worth a lot.

Welcome to coinpeople by the way.

Easily a few hundred if not thousand depending on the grade. Russian coins are so hot that you might be getting a few PMs bugging you to sell the coins to them. The best thing is, post the photos and we might be able to tell you a better idea of how much it can be worth. The earlier gold pieces, both 1835 and 1842 are definately worth a lot.

Welcome to coinpeople by the way.

Thank you very much for a promt responds guys! Unfortunately, I cant get my hands on the pics at the moment, since the coins are away from me. However, as soon as I will have them, I will post the pictures and perhaps you could take a look at them.

Once again, Ruble and gxseries, thanks a lot for your help and welcoming. All the best.

Edwarz I

Archived