CoinPeople.com

2007 Silver Proof Sets - US

Art

I just ordered the 2007 US Silver Proof Set. I need it for the silver Roosevelt, State Quarters and Kennedy Half for my danscos. I'm very partial to the appearance of silver proof coins and so I'd probably order the set anyway. Now I have to decided what to do with the extras. I'll probably sell the Lincoln, Jefferson, and SAC. Trying to decided what to do with the proof Presidential Dollars.

What are you going to do with yours?

I just ordered the 2007 US Silver Proof Set. I need it for the silver Roosevelt, State Quarters and Kennedy Half for my danscos. I'm very partial to the appearance of silver proof coins and so I'd probably order the set anyway. Now I have to decided what to do with the extras. I'll probably sell the Lincoln, Jefferson, and SAC. Trying to decided what to do with the proof Presidential Dollars.

What are you going to do with yours?

how much would u want for the dollors? eh might as well ask how much u want for the ones u dont want. just message me!

how much would u want for the dollors? eh might as well ask how much u want for the ones u dont want. just message me!

Don't really know. I'm not sure that I'll sell the dollar proof set. If I do decide to, I'll send you a pm. I should have an extra set when the silver proof set arrives -- assuming everything is in fine shape.

Don't really know. I'm not sure that I'll sell the dollar proof set. If I do decide to, I'll send you a pm. I should have an extra set when the silver proof set arrives -- assuming everything is in fine shape.

sounds good to me

I'm going to buy an extra Mint Set this year. The new packaging and short run might make it a nice thing to have in the future. 2007 and 2008 will be the only years for this set content. In 2009 they'll have to add the four Lincolns to the mix.

I'm going to buy an extra Mint Set this year. The new packaging and short run might make it a nice thing to have in the future. 2007 and 2008 will be the only years for this set content. In 2009 they'll have to add the four Lincolns to the mix.

i havent thought about 2009 which will cost more i think because of the lincoln anniversery..

:ninja: i forgot about the quarters ending

Unless they do the Territory extensions that have been proposed a number of times.

Its easy for me, I buy them for my wife's Christmas stocking. They keep her interested in coins and tolerant of my obsession. Besides, I really like the silver coins, so much nicer than clad in my opinion.

why have you lost intrest?

I guess it comes down to money. If I had an umlimited supply, I suppose I'd still buy. With extra $$$ being what it is, I'd rather my $30 pick up a nice VF Barber Quarter or a 3 center. A SLQ or a some 19th century Portuguese coins.

To much junk coming out of the mint these days IMHO, and it just doesn't interest me. The designs are dated also.