CoinPeople.com

What are your collecting inrterests?

Thank you for the thorough post. I can't wait to read the results of your research. I am amazed at how quickly these early dies acquired rust, often before the first medals were struck. I hope you manage to find the proof you seek as that would make for the most interesting story.

Bill,

Are you an MCA member? You seem to be fairly knowledgeable.

Not an MCA member. ANA and TAMS. I wrote the book The Medallic Portraits of Adolf Hitler and a number of articles about coins, medals, and tokens. I have an article in the most recent TAMS Journal and the most recent ANA Journal. I've published a number of articles on prehistoric art and I'm a past president of the American Rock Art Research Association. I've done my share of research and am also fascinated and intrigued with the pursuit of answers. I find the Comitia Americana series of interest, although not a specific research interest. I'm content with the French and American restrikes to satisfy my interests, although I was sorely tempted by an original proof Libertas Americana. My budget, however, only allows me to look and try not to drool.

Not an MCA member. ANA and TAMS. I wrote the book The Medallic Portraits of Adolf Hitler and a number of articles about coins, medals, and tokens. I have an article in the most recent TAMS Journal and the most recent ANA Journal. I've published a number of articles on prehistoric art and I'm a past president of the American Rock Art Research Association. I've done my share of research and am also fascinated and intrigued with the pursuit of answers. I find the Comitia Americana series of interest, although not a specific research interest. I'm content with the French and American restrikes to satisfy my interests, although I was sorely tempted by an original proof Libertas Americana. My budget, however, only allows me to look and try not to drool.

Bill,

Please join! We could definately use someone with your knowledge and experience.

Archived